Topics

[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Sharki Battery Re-fit

wbs9971@...

Thanks for the response. I assume you installed the Optima starting battery
in the engine room under the selector switch. As for the propane line, we
are going to run the line sometime next week. I'll let you know how we route
it. I am going to move the solenoid shut-off valve to the aft locker also
for safety reasons.

...Tom

naticual <no_reply@...>

Yes under the battery switch actual forward towards the bow. I
glassed a support into the stringer and removed the insulation to
located battery box next to bulkhead. I look forward to your report
on running the new propane line. How did you mount the bottles in the
back locker? Have you found a solution to the rub rail oxidization
problem?

Fairwinds

--- In amelyachtowners@y..., wbs9971@a... wrote:
Thanks for the response. I assume you installed the Optima
starting battery
in the engine room under the selector switch. As for the propane
line, we
are going to run the line sometime next week. I'll let you know
how we route
it. I am going to move the solenoid shut-off valve to the aft
locker also
for safety reasons.

...Tom

naticual <no_reply@...>

How did the propane project go. Stargazer will need new sysetem in
the next 30 days