Topics

[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Dimensions Please

Ian Shepherd <g4ljf@...>

Hi Paddy,

thank you so much for the dimensions. I take it that you meant Cms not Mms! I did not know that you had taken delivery yet. Where are you now?

Happy New Year to you and all Amel Owners

Ian

> dear Ian,the dimensions are 50mm wide 40mm deep and 30 mm high ie
from floor to under side of bottom step. i can get a russel hobbs
4461 in the space, however i stow one of those small black and decker
workmates in that space, AMEL made up a length of stainless rod to
pass through the steps to secure it in place. best wishes paddy >