From: pagandaisy [mailto:no_reply@...]
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 12:16 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Super Maamu 2000

--- In amelyachtowners@y..., "elenaxara" <dkra@p...> wrote:
Dear All,

I am right now in Italy in the wonderfull island of Ponza but I am
facing serious problem with my new super Maramu Alma LIbre. I am
continuing loosing the throtle controll so practically when I start
the Yanmar engine I am not sure that I can increase the revolutions
of the engine due to a mysterious problem. Amel changed my new
gearbox with their excellent after sale team in Ajaccio but after
sailing in Bonifacio and Sardinia the problem continues. We have
checked the Morse cabling and could not find any problem any idea
anybody.

Have you tried to advance the RPMs at the engine instead of at the
Morse throttle control? If you haven't and the engine builds up RPMs
when you try the problem is at the Morse or in the cable. Arnold

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .