Topics

[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Super Maamu 2000

Anne-Sophie Schmitt <nearlynothing@...>

If you have any growth on the folding prop or if it
doesn't deploy completely every time you will not be
able to get RPM up. Have you assured yourself the prop
deploys correctly?
--- pagandaisy <no_reply@...> wrote:
--- In amelyachtowners@y..., "elenaxara" <dkra@p...>
wrote:
Dear All,

I am right now in Italy in the wonderfull island
of Ponza but I am
facing serious problem with my new super Maramu
Alma LIbre. I am
continuing loosing the throtle controll so
practically when I start
the Yanmar engine I am not sure that I can
increase the revolutions
of the engine due to a mysterious problem. Amel
changed my new
gearbox with their excellent after sale team in
Ajaccio but after
sailing in Bonifacio and Sardinia the problem
continues. We have
checked the Morse cabling and could not find any
problem any idea
anybody.

Have you tried to advance the RPMs at the engine
instead of at the
Morse throttle control? If you haven't and the
engine builds up RPMs
when you try the problem is at the Morse or in the
cable. Arnold

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

Dimitrios Krassopoulos <dkra@...>

tHANKS FOR THE ADVISE. IT SEEMS THAT THE PROBLEMS IS FROM THE ENGINE.
THERE WERE AIR BUBLES IN THE SYSTEMS AND THE TECHNICIAN IN ISCHIA TRIED
TO REDUCE IT BY CHANGING THE FILTER AND TIGHTENING OF THE SCREWS.
PERHAPS IS ALSO A YANMAR PROBLEM . EVERY TIME WE ENTER A HARBOR WE PRAY
THAT THE ENGINE WILL WORK AS SUPPOSED TO BE.

dIMITRIS ON BOARD aLMA lIBRE PRESENTLY IN cAPRI iTALY

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .