From: davidcrisp <david@...> [mailto:david@...]
Sent: 06 February 2003 15:33
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Wind Generator

Am thinking of fitting a wind generator to my Super Maramu (1995).
Some of them seem very noisy though - can anyone recommend a make
which is both reliable, efficient and quite?

Anyone have experience of installing a wind generator and if so can
you share any advice on best location, wiring etc?

Regards
David Crisp - Gallant of Fowey

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

David Crisp

Thanks Dennis,

Will take a look.

David
--- In amelyachtowners@..., "Woods, Dennis (WMI,
Ireland)" <dennis.woods@w...> wrote:
david,
I have a freind who lives aboard a yacht in the carabean. the
serious users
all install a wind generator made by KISS based in Trinidad. They
are very
reliable, quiet, almost no vibration, with a high charge rate,
WWW.KISSENERGY.COM <http://www.KISSENERGY.COM>
REGARDS,
DENNIS WOODS - EBBREZZA