Topics

𝘼𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙨: 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝘿𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙧, 𝘼𝙢𝙚𝙡 54 𝘽𝙤𝙬 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙧, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙣

Recently, I was in Antigua with a client and Amel 54 owner that many of you know. Antigua's Jolly Harbour is a beautiful place and the home of some special shops which I believe can help Amel owners. Here are 3 special people I met:

𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝘿𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙧
I met Chris Waelen (Anything Wood) in Jolly Harbour Boatyard, Jolly Harbour, Antigua. Chris works wonders with anything wood. I looked him up because he replaced the veneer on the companionway door of an Amel 54 with teak veneer. Here is a photo:

The turnkey price is $300 US. I just added Chris to the Preferred Vendors of Amel Owners Yacht School. Contact Information: Anything Wood Boat Builder, chriswaelen@...,  +1 268-726-1690

𝘼𝙢𝙚𝙡 54 𝘽𝙤𝙬 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙧
I also met David Walter (Multi Task Marine Services). This guy knows Side Power thrusters. He can also perform magic on anything mechanical. I watched him perfectly repair a Calpeda AC pump. He replaced parts, rubber mounts and repainted the pump. It operated like new and looked new. Contact information: Multi Task Marine Service tarzan750africa@... +1 268-773-8976

𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙣
I also met Wayne Bell (Coast to Coast Marine Service). What a pleasure it was. Wayne is an electrician who has a knack with marine electronics. Contact information: Wayne Bell <wayneb@...> +1 268-764-3033

I hope this helps those in need.

Stay safe and stay well.
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar