Topics

anyone selling and or have b&g equipment laying around

Eric Meury

anyone have their old bg instruments and depth sounder etc laying around that they have yet to sell.  I am intereted.

Rink De Haan

Hi Eric,

I have a bag full of old / spare b&g stuff including wind and depth. All 2001. I also have a spare NMEA FFD unused and in original box. I am in the process of replacing all electronics. You can have it for the postage price and a bottle of wine.
Beginning next year I will have all B&G electronics replaced. Also available for anyone interested.

I will be on the boat next weekend and can bring it all back home if you like.

Best regards
Rink
SM2k #330 Razors Edge.

Outlook voor iOS downloaden