Attention Victor Molero - Super Maramu Cockpit Closing

Philippe Chatton

Hi Victor,
I am certainly interested!
Based in southern France (Antibes) and we will certain be around in May-June.
Pictures are welcome!
Cheers
Philippe - chattonp960@...

Le sam. 10 avr. 2021 à 15:23, VICTOR MOLERO <victor.moleroxx@...> a écrit :
Hello Amelians.
I am replacing the Amel original closing of the cockpit in our Super Maramu. If anyone is interested in the one being replaced I will be happy to give it to whoever wants to replace his. It is in very, very good conditions. Should anyone be interested, please contact me to send pictures, measures, etc. I am currently in Corfú, Greece and plan to sail to Italy and then France from may on.
Best.
Victor
SM314 Alendoy

Elja Röllinghoff Balu SM 222

He Victor
I am intrestet too
Elja
SM Balu
Greece Kalamata

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

VICTOR MOLERO

Hello Elja.
Sorry that I haven't been able to answer you before.
Do you have plans to come to Corfú? The closing is quite heavy and I don't have a car to take it to the post office...
Victor

El sáb, 10 abr 2021 a las 17:15, Elja Röllinghoff Balu SM 222 (<Bijorka@...>) escribió:
He Victor
I am intrestet too