Topics

Autopropellers

John and Anne on Bali Hai <hollamby@compuserve.com> <hollamby@...>

From Bali Hai, SM 319

We have had a letter from Brunton Autoprops saying that there is a
potential problem with the propeller. It appears that it is not a
danger issue but they are recalling for modification prop nos AP2902-
AP5299 at their expense. They will pay for shipping and return via
DHL. The time frame is not mentioned.
The No of our Propeller is in the Brunton booklet in the Amel file
(we are AP3270). If it has to be sent back all is not lost as Amel,
with their usual efficiency, have provided a fixed two blade prop
with our boat.
If you have not had the letter and want more information the address
is service@...

Anne and John