Von: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Seckin Barlas <seckinbar@...>
Datum: Dienstag, 6. August 2019 um 10:19
An: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Betreff: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] B & G Hydra System For Sale

Hi Elaine;

I would be interested in BG hydra system.
Can you pleae give me info about the price location…etc

Seckin
SY HAYAT
SM76

On 3 Aug 2019, at 06:40, Elaine Leishman via Groups.Io <leishman.elaine@...> wrote:

Selling B & G hydra system as removed from 1999 Super Maramu.  Working, except for a fault with the wind transducer.  Sonic speed sensors are brand new, never installed.  Will package and post worldwide.  Contact Elaine via the group.  We also have a lot of spare parts for the Volvo Penta engine and the Onan genset.
Elaine
SM 251 Nebo

Gerald Bassin

Hi Ruedi

Could you please complete your email address? ...(dot)....

Brgrds

Gerald

On 13/08/2019 17:00, Rudolf Waldispuehl wrote:
Hi everybody
If someone is still interested in Hydra2000 or Furuno Equipment
removed from an Amel54 (2007).
- B&G Hydra2000 & Hydra Instruments, - B&G Processor,
- Furuno NAVnet Chart-Ploter, Furuno AIS FA30 incl. Lorenz VHF Antenna
Spliter, Furuno Network Sounder ETR-6/10N, Furuno Heading Sensor,
Please drop me a E-mail on ruedi (at) waldispuehl (dot). I'll send you
pictures so you can see the details and make an offer.
Ruedi
"SY WASABI"
Amel 54. #55
MMSI: 269322000
Call Sign: HBY3811
Von: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
on behalf of Seckin Barlas <seckinbar@...>
Antworten an: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io"
<main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Datum: Dienstag, 6. August 2019 um 10:19
An: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
seckinbar@...

<leishman.elaine=yahoo.com.au@groups.io> wrote:
Selling B & G hydra system as removed from 1999 Super Maramu.
Working, except for a fault with the wind transducer. Sonic speed
sensors are brand new, never installed. Will package and post
worldwide. Contact Elaine via the group. We also have a lot of
spare parts for the Volvo Penta engine and the Onan genset.
Elaine
SM 251 Nebo
Links:
------
[1] https://AmelYachtOwners.groups.io/g/main/message/47368
[2] https://groups.io/mt/32853356/1768002
[3] https://AmelYachtOwners.groups.io/g/main/post
[4] https://AmelYachtOwners.groups.io/g/main/editsub/1768002
[5] https://AmelYachtOwners.groups.io/g/main/leave/defanged

Rudolf Waldispuehl

Sorry for the typo:

It¹s ruedi (at) waldispuehl (dot) ch.
or
Rudolf at Waldispuehl dot ch.

Best rgds.
Ruedi

Von: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Datum: Dienstag, 6. August 2019 um 10:19
An: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>

Hi Elaine;

I would be interested in BG hydra system.
Can you pleae give me info about the price locationŠetc