Topics

Beam IV : A55 ; Bonaire , [AmelYachtOwners] A55: fresh water pump system

Stuart Hemingway <stuart@...>

Thank you Paul ,

I ‘l follow that protocol , thank you .

Bill’’s suggestion is really useful I’l follow up on that & report back.

Good too to have the further suggestion which we’ll keep in mind .
There should be plenty of bicycle pumps on this Dutch island...

Stuart

Stuart Hemingway AA Dipl DMS RIBA

Symbiotic Relationships Ltd.,

 Grove Park Studios,

188-192 Sutton court Road,

Chiswick,

London,

W4 3HR

Telephone

From the UK  :    001 561 371 2321

From the US  :    561 371 2321

E . Studio@...

W. www.groveparkstudios.co.uk.

On 23 Feb 2020, at 11:33, Paul Stascavage via Groups.Io <pstas2003@...> wrote:

Stuart,

Just an FYI. It is best if you include your boat name, model, hull number and location below your signature line. This information will assist those who respond as there are variations among models and hull numbers. Additionally,  knowing your location someone can often suggest services of suppliers or contractors in your area.

All the Best,

Paul Stascavage
S/V Rita Kathryn  SM #466

RitaKathryn.com

Currently Cruising Bahamas

The air pressure to the accumulator tank should be about 10-15% less than the pump cutoff pressure as noted on the pressure gauge of the water pump.
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar
cloudHQPowered by
cloudHQ

On Sun, Feb 23, 2020 at 11:03 AM Stuart Hemingway <stuart@...> wrote:
Thank you Paul ,

I ‘l follow that protocol , thank you .

Bill’’s suggestion is really useful I’l follow up on that & report back.

Good too to have the further suggestion which we’ll keep in mind .
There should be plenty of bicycle pumps on this Dutch island...

Stuart

Stuart Hemingway AA Dipl DMS RIBA

Symbiotic Relationships Ltd.,

 Grove Park Studios,