Bearings ,seals. and O rings for the LeRoy Sommers gearbox for the main and outhaul.

Eric Freedman

Does anyone have the sizes of the bearings ,seals, snap rings and O rings for the furling gearbox for the outhaul and the main furler?

A few years ago, I purchased a few sets of housing and gears directly from Leroy Sommers and they came with snap rings, O rings, seals , and  bearings.. When I opened this set, they were not included.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

Dominique Sery

Hi Eric,
I noted the dimensions when I changed the bronze gear in August 2021.
There are 2 lip seals (30x45x5), 2 o-rings (inner 70, outer 74, thickness 2), 2 bearings (inner 30, outer 55, thickness 13), and for the engine shaft 1 lip seal (20x38x8) and 1 bearing (32x12x10). Dimensions are in millimeters.
Kibd regards
Dominique
Irko A54#16
Currently in Kilada Greece