Topics

bonfiglioli for santorin

Eric Meury

any one know the exact part number for the outhaul gear box.  I ordered one from drive tech as spare and when trying to put the motor on, the bolts for the motor do not align with the gearbox.  spacing is all wrong.

this is for a santorin.

Eric Meury

Did amel drill holes to mount the motor.   Here is my old one.  Looks like holes drilled by amel.  Sn. Number 86.

Jean-Pierre Massicotte

Hello, yes Amel drill holes to fit and also reduce the cooling fins depth.

Regards

Jp, Amel Santorin 51, Vanille