--
Slavko
SM 2000
#279 Bonne Anse in Portoroz

jlm@jlmertz.fr

Just behind the up and down push button in the cockpit.... attach to the wire ...

JLMERTZ

Cottonbay

Le 15/04/2021 à 09:32, Eloi Bamberg a écrit :

Hello,
Does anybody know where is located the beep of the bow prop on a SM2K? Mine seem to have stoped working...the lights are Ok but no beep.
regards,
Eloi
SM2K Red Lion

The alarm or buzzer for the bow thruster limit positions shown in the green circle
image.png
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 5:18 AM jlm@... <jlm@...> wrote:

Just behind the up and down push button in the cockpit.... attach to the wire ...

JLMERTZ

Cottonbay

Le 15/04/2021 à 09:32, Eloi Bamberg a écrit :
Hello,
Does anybody know where is located the beep of the bow prop on a SM2K? Mine seem to have stoped working...the lights are Ok but no beep.
regards,
Eloi
SM2K Red Lion

Eloi Bamberg

Thanks everybody.
I found it, fixed the loose connection and it works fine again :-)

Eloi