Topics

bow thruster electrical diagram

jlm@jlmertz.fr

Hello all !
Does anyone have the electrical schematic of the bow thruster controls (Super Maramu 2000) ?
Merci
Jean Luc
CottonBay SM316

Yes, I will send them to you, but, I need to know if you have mechanical limit switch or electronic.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Yacht Owners School - www.YachtSchool.us
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Sun, Sep 8, 2019, 9:14 AM jlm@... <jlm@...> wrote:
Hello all !
Does anyone have the electrical schematic of the bow thruster controls (Super Maramu 2000) ?
Merci
Jean Luc
CottonBay SM316

jlm@jlmertz.fr

Bill, there are 3 red limit switches attached on the stock,

see attached file

Merci

Jean Luc

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com