Topics

bow thruster spare parts #spares

Ira and Roman Morozov

Does anyone know where I can buy or order with delivery a spare part for the bow thruster? my boat is amel super maramu 2000. i'm currently in thailand

Annsofie & Jonas Svanberg

Sav@.... Is where you order spareparts that are Amel specific, as the bowthruster are.
State thouroughly what it is you need and don’t forget boat model and hull number

Regards
Ann-Sofie Svanberg

Skickat från min iPhone

10 juni 2020 kl. 14:29 skrev Ирина Полищук <irrinapolishchuk@...>:

Does anyone know where I can buy or order with delivery a spare part for the bow thruster? my boat is amel super maramu 2000. i'm currently in thailand
<WhatsApp Image 2020-06-10 at 16.58.11.jpeg>

Ira and Roman Morozov

I bought a yacht half a year ago. I have not yet ordered specific parts for repairs. Thank you! I wrote to this email

You should look at the photos here: https://nikimat.com/bow_thruster_overhaul.html

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 8:49 AM Ирина Полищук <irrinapolishchuk@...> wrote:
I bought a yacht half a year ago. I have not yet ordered specific parts for repairs. Thank you! I wrote to this email

Ken Powers SV Aquarius

Hello,  We are also in Thailand, anchored next to Yacht Haven.

You can also watch my video about rebuilding the bow thruster.....  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-xWzNfnWLw&t=209s

Ken