Bronze Gear

Steve Harmon

Hi Guys, does anyone have a source for the Bronze Gear for the outhaul on the Main? Having one made is $700   SM272

Dominique Sery

Steeve,

Amel SAV

215 euros

Dominique
Irko

Nicolas Klene

Hello Steve
I got mine from Maude in Amel La Rochelle !
not at the boat so can’t tell you the price but cheaper than $700 !
--
Nicolas Klene
DarNico

OK, remember there were 2 different brands of outhaul gearboxes installed on a SM. First, you need to determine the brand.

Bill

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550

On Mon, Jul 18, 2022 at 6:24 AM Nicolas Klene via groups.io <laixoi=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello Steve
I got mine from Maude in Amel La Rochelle !
not at the boat so can’t tell you the price but cheaper than $700 !
--
Nicolas Klene
DarNico
SM2K # 471
In Marseille

Eric Freedman

I think the entire gearbox from Amel is about 800 euros.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

Hi Guys, does anyone have a source for the Bronze Gear for the outhaul on the Main? Having one made is $700   SM272

Eric Freedman

Sorry ,

I thought you were referring to the main gearbox.