BT seals

david bruce

Hello All,

Since there has been discussion of the BT seals, thought I would repost this thread with the contact information for obtaining the seals. There is a 10 unit minimum, I had no trouble finding homes for the extras. Steve, I didn’t see an actual pic of the seals on the shaft, could you post one?

Best, Dave
Liesse
SN006

Dan Wilcox

I sent a request in yesterday, but have not gotten a response yet.  Personally I will order 3 ( 2 for me and 1 for another SM).

Thanks, Dan
Feierabend SM #86

On Wednesday, June 2, 2021, 10:36:05 AM EDT, david bruce <davidcbruce57@...> wrote:

Hello All,

Since there has been discussion of the BT seals, thought I would repost this thread with the contact information for obtaining the seals.  There is a 10 unit minimum, I had no trouble finding homes for the extras.  Steve, I didn’t see an actual pic of the seals on the shaft, could you post one?

Best,  Dave
Liesse
SN006

Eloi Bamberg

I would also order 2 .
Eloi
SM2K 426 RedLion

Darren Moore

I would order three sets if they are compatible with Super Maramu and provided I can get them delivered to Australia
--
Darren & Karen
SM171

Ken Powers SV Aquarius <ken@...>

I also would like to buy 2 sets, and have requested delivery from the factory, I am thinking to order 20 pieces and sell 18 pieces.

Ken Powers
Aquarius SM2K#262

Slavko Despotovic

I would order 2 sets, for SM 2000 and need a delivery to Europe. I hope that the cost of delivery would be reasonable.
--
Slavko
SM 2000
#279 Bonne Anse in Portoroz

Ken Powers SV Aquarius <ken@...>

To All,

I just received delivery of 2 to 3 weeks.  If no one has ordered, I will order 20 sets.  I will deliver from Las Vegas for US boats, and will take the rest to Europe with me will ship from Vilnius or Brussels a month or two later.

Let me know if anyone has ordered, if not I will order.  And, below is a list of owners that are interested.  Put your name on it if you are interested.

1.  Ken Powers Aquarius US and or EU
2.  Ken Powers Aquarius US and or EU
3.  Ken Powers Aquarius US and or EU
4.  Slavko Despotovic
5.  Slavko Despotovic
6.  Eloi Bamberg
7.  Eloi Bamberg
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

Ken Powers
Aquarius
SM2K#262

Dan Wilcox

1.  Ken Powers Aquarius US and or EU
2.  Ken Powers Aquarius US and or EU
3.  Ken Powers Aquarius US and or EU
4.  Slavko Despotovic
5.  Slavko Despotovic
6.  Eloi Bamberg
7.  Eloi Bamberg
8.  Dan Wilcox, Feierabend, Seattle WA
9.  Dan Wilcox, Feierabend, Seattle WA
10.  Dan Wilcox, Feierabend, Seattle WA
11.

Thanks, Dan
Feierabend SM#86

On Thursday, June 3, 2021, 07:47:19 AM PDT, Ken Powers SV Aquarius <ken@...> wrote:

[...]

Juan de Zulueta

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 3 juin 2021 à 10:59, Dan Wilcox via groups.io <dwilcox123@...> a écrit :

1.  Ken Powers Aquarius US and or EU
2.  Ken Powers Aquarius US and or EU
3.  Ken Powers Aquarius US and or EU
4.  Slavko Despotovic
5.  Slavko Despotovic
6.  Eloi Bamberg
7.  Eloi Bamberg
8.  Dan Wilcox, Feierabend, Seattle WA
9.  Dan Wilcox, Feierabend, Seattle WA
10.  Dan Wilcox, Feierabend, Seattle WA
11.juan de zulueta , Ophelie x , france 🇫🇷
12 juan de zulueta, Ophelie x france

On Thu, Jun 3, 2021 at 05:30 PM, Juan de Zulueta wrote:
1.  Ken Powers Aquarius US and or EU
2.  Ken Powers Aquarius US and or EU
3.  Ken Powers Aquarius US and or EU
4.  Slavko Despotovic, Slovenia, EU
5.  Slavko Despotovic, Slovenia, EU

#279 Bonne Anse in Portoroz

Ken Powers SV Aquarius <ken@...>

Hello All,

I just placed a PO for 20 pieces and has been verified by Ray.  They are ordering the material, and as soon as the material hits the shop they should be ready the next day.  According to Ray the 20 pieces should be complete in 3 weeks.  If within the next few days we need more than 20 pieces, I will increase the PO.

1.  Ken Powers Aquarius US and or EU
2.  Ken Powers Aquarius US and or EU
3.  Ken Powers Aquarius US and or EU
4.  Slavko Despotovic
5.  Slavko Despotovic
6.  Eloi Bamberg
7.  Eloi Bamberg
8.  Dan Wilcox, Seattle Wa
9.  Dan Wilcox, Seattle Wa
10.  Dan Wilcox, Seattle Wa
11.  Juan de Zulueta, Ophelie x, France
12.  Juan de Zulueta, Ophelie x, France
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

Thanks All,

Ken

Ken Powers SV Aquarius <ken@...>

Updated List for the 20 units Bow Thruster Seals----

1.  Ken Powers Aquarius US and or EU

2.  Ken Powers Aquarius US and or EU
3.  Ken Powers Aquarius US and or EU
4.  Slavko Despotovic
5.  Slavko Despotovic
6.  Eloi Bamberg
7.  Eloi Bamberg
8.  Dan Wilcox, Seattle Wa
9.  Dan Wilcox, Seattle Wa
10.  Dan Wilcox, Seattle Wa
11.  Juan de Zulueta, Ophelie x, France
12.  Juan de Zulueta, Ophelie x, France
13.  DAN, SV Flygirl, Coronado CA
14.  DAN, SV Flygirl, Coronado CA
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

Ken Powers SV Aquarius <ken@...>

Updated List for the 20 units Bow Thruster Seals----

1.  Ken Powers Aquarius US and or EU

2.  Ken Powers Aquarius US and or EU
3.  Ken Powers Aquarius US and or EU
4.  Slavko Despotovic #279 Bonne Anse in Portoroz
5.  Slavko Despotovic #279 Bonne Anse in Portoroz
6.  Eloi Bamberg SM2K 426 RedLion
7.  Eloi Bamberg SM2K 426 RedLion
8.  Dan Wilcox, Seattle Wa Feierabend SM #86
9.  Dan Wilcox, Seattle Wa Feierabend SM #86
10.  Dan Wilcox, Seattle Wa Feierabend SM #86
11.  Juan de Zulueta, Ophelie x, France
12.  Juan de Zulueta, Ophelie x, France
13.  DAN, SV Flygirl, Coronado CA
14.  DAN, SV Flygirl, Coronado CA
15.  Darren & Karen SM171 Tradewinds III Tasmania, Australia. (We will figure out how to get them to you later)
16.  Darren & Karen SM171 Tradewinds III Tasmania, Australia. (We will figure out how to get them to you later)
17.  Darren & Karen SM171 Tradewinds III Tasmania, Australia. (We will figure out how to get them to you later)
18.
19.
20.

Chuck_Kim_Joy

Hi Ken,
I'll take one set.

Chuck Lacey
sv Joy #388

Thank you and take care.

On Thu, Jun 3, 2021 at 10:54 AM Ken Powers SV Aquarius <ken@...> wrote:
[...]

Pierre Blouin

Hi Ken, can you add me to this list for 2 sets?

-Pierre Blouin
SV Viva, SM#374
Portland, OR

Ross Hickey & Donna Hammond

Hi Ken,

I would like two sets. Please add me to the list.

Ross Hickey
SV Intrepid Kiwi.
SM2K #356
Currently in Turkey.

On Thursday, June 3, 2021, 7:57 pm, Chuck_Kim_Joy <clacey9@...> wrote:

[...]

18.  Chuck Lacey sv Joy #388
19.  Pierre Blouin SV Viva, SM#374 Portland, OR
20.  Pierre Blouin SV Viva, SM#374 Portland, OR
21.  Ross Hickey SV Intrepid Kiwi. SM2K #356 Currently in Turkey
22.  Ross Hickey SV Intrepid Kiwi. SM2K #356 Currently in Turkey

Please add yourself quickly as we only have a few more days to up the order.

Ken
Aquarius
SM2K#262

Aktan Temiz

Hi Ken,
Could you please add me to the list with two sets?
I am in Turkey.
Best regards,
Aktan
Yakamoz
SM2K#469

Ken Powers SV Aquarius <ken@...>, 3 Haz 2021 Per, 22:46 tarihinde şunu yazdı:

[...]

+90 532 296 5599
aktantemiz@...

[...]

23.  AktanYakamoz SM2K#469 Turkey
24.  AktanYakamoz SM2K#469 Turkey

Please add yourself quickly as we only have a few more days to up the order.

Rob Andrews

Hey Ken,
Please add 2 sets for us to this order if you are able to get them to OZ.
Rob & Dee
SV Jaygo SM224