C Drive service in Grenada

David Odell

I understand that the C Drive service is very specialized and that an owner should pre-qualify a mechanic / technician.

We haul Dragonfly next week for hurricane season at Clark’s Court Boatyard on the south coast of Grenada. Can anyone provide a strong recommendation for a qualified tech with experience successfully servicing the C drive?

Everything is functioning properly and the ER reservoir is clear, so this is preventive maintenance. Volvo has 1,028 hours but prior owner did not keep maintenance log so I have no insight if he kept to the every 3 year servicing schedule.

Thanks!

David

David Odell
A54 #153 Dragonfly
Prickly Bay, Grenada

Porter McRoberts

Why not sail up to Martinique and do it at the Amel base there?  Once you’ve seen it done, it’s not difficult at all. Just several critical and important steps, all detailed in the forum here.

Porter McRoberts
S/V IBIS A54-152
WhatsApp:+1 754 265 2206
Www.fouribis.net

On May 4, 2022, at 8:53 AM, David Odell <david.wanderer@...> wrote:

I understand that the C Drive service is very specialized and that an owner should pre-qualify a mechanic / technician.

We haul Dragonfly next week for hurricane season at Clark’s Court Boatyard on the south coast of Grenada. Can anyone provide a strong recommendation for a qualified tech with experience successfully servicing the C drive?

Everything is functioning properly and the ER reservoir is clear, so this is preventive maintenance. Volvo has 1,028 hours but prior owner did not keep maintenance log so I have no insight if he kept to the every 3 year servicing schedule.

Thanks!

David

David Odell
A54 #153 Dragonfly
Prickly Bay, Grenada

David,

I know you and your abilities. Even though you have not done this, you are the most qualified in Grenada. Also, you have the written instructions.

Bill

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550