From: Ian Townsend <smlocalola@...>
Date: 9/19/20 7:27 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Chesapeake Surveyor

Looking for a surveyor in the vicinity of Deltaville, VA for an insurance valuation. Any suggestions.contact details?

Ian
SM153
Loca Lola II

Alan Grayson

Hi Ian, hope you guys are doing well, we just got an insurance survey from Mike Previti based out of Solomon's. Very happy with the results.
His number +1 410-610-8761
Regards
Alan Grayson
SM 406 Ora Pai
Annapolis

Looking for a surveyor in the vicinity of Deltaville, VA for an insurance valuation. Any suggestions.contact details?

Ian
SM153
Loca Lola II

Ian Townsend

Hi Alan. Apparently Mike is retiring in a couple weeks so we won’t be able to use him. Hope you, Laura and Ora Pai are well.

Ian & Margaret
Loca Lola II
SM153

On Sep 20, 2020, at 10:39 AM, Alan Grayson <bazgrayson@...> wrote:

Hi Ian, hope you guys are doing well, we just got an insurance survey from Mike Previti based out of Solomon's. Very happy with the results.
His number +1 410-610-8761
Regards
Alan Grayson
SM 406 Ora Pai
Annapolis

Looking for a surveyor in the vicinity of Deltaville, VA for an insurance valuation. Any suggestions.contact details?

Ian
SM153
Loca Lola II

Mark Garver

Try Edward Harbour, we used him when we were buying our SM a few years ago and he was really good.

HARBOUR MARINE, LLC
217 Silver Maple Drive
Chesapeake, Virginia 23322
(757) 477-2532

Best,

Mark
S/V It’s Good
Gloucester Point, VA

On Sep 20, 2020, at 1:54 PM, Ian Townsend <smlocalola@...> wrote:

[...]

Sorry about that mate, he did mention retiring but I did not realize it was so soon.
Where abouts in Deltaville are you and when will you be heading south?
Alan Grayson