Topics

Circuit break switch panel LED back lighting

David Crisp

Hi All,

Most of the blue LEDs that back light the labels on the AC and DC circuit breaker switch panels are not working.  Wilna Grace is 12 years so it’s either age or not being suitable for the variance in voltage variance (I’m thinking of the 28V one gets when charging batteries). I’m not aboard at the moment so does anyone know the specification of these LED (voltage, luminance etc.)?  I’ll buy some component replacements and then get the soldering iron out and fit them when I get back aboard.

Best

David

SV Wilna Grace

Amel 44