Climma work in New York area?

Billy Newport

My climma did cool the boat on delivery in June and wouldn't heat it in the winter and now won't cool it today. Does anyone know someone in the new york area (ish) who can work on these. The yard I'm at now won't touch climma as his guy can't get parts.

Any help appreciated
Billy (Amel 55#56).

Normally, meaning before COVID, you could get a good answer regarding who to use from either info@... or customerservice@...

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 3:42 PM Billy Newport <billy@...> wrote:
My climma did cool the boat on delivery in June and wouldn't heat it in the winter and now won't cool it today. Does anyone know someone in the new york area (ish) who can work on these. The yard I'm at now won't touch climma as his guy can't get parts.

Any help appreciated
Billy (Amel 55#56).

Eric Freedman

Hi Billy, I have an air conditioning genius that works here on eastern Long Island . He also installs Espar heaters. He is installing one on my friend’s 54 as I write. Where are you located?

Climma parts are available from Coastal Climate Control

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

https://www.coastalclimatecontrol.com/

My climma did cool the boat on delivery in June and wouldn't heat it in the winter and now won't cool it today. Does anyone know someone in the new york area (ish) who can work on these. The yard I'm at now won't touch climma as his guy can't get parts.

Any help appreciated
Billy (Amel 55#56).

Craig Briggs

Hi Eric,
We're headed to eastern LI - could you send me contact info for your A/C /Espar genius, please? May need some assistance reinstalling & diagnosing mine.
You can pm to sangaris at aol dot com.
Thanks
Craig
--
SN68 Sangaris, Tropic Isle Harbor, FL

Eric Freedman

Craig,

I hope you received my email.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

We're headed to eastern LI - could you send me contact info for your A/C /Espar genius, please? May need some assistance reinstalling & diagnosing mine.
You can pm to sangaris at aol dot com.
Thanks
Craig
--
SN68 Sangaris, Tropic Isle Harbor, FL

Craig Briggs

Eric - yes indeed, thanks - sent you a pm in reply.
Craig
--
SN68 Sangaris, Tropic Isle Harbor, FL