Topics

Computer lap top mounting

stargazer41amel <no_reply@...>

To the Amel who had the special fit for computer on nav station. Is
it possible to post photos on the locked position and the opened
position? Sounds like an idea I would like to pursue.

jfolino901 <no_reply@...>

--- In amelyachtowners@y..., stargazer41amel <no_reply@y...> wrote:
To the Amel who had the special fit for computer on nav station.
Is
it possible to post photos on the locked position and the opened
position? Sounds like an idea I would like to pursue.
YES I COULD TAKE PICTURES, BUT MY BOAT IS IN THE BVI. I WILL NOT BE
RETURNING TO IT UNTIL NEXT YEAR. I SUGGEST YOU SPEAK WITH OR EMAIL
AMEL, OLIVIER BEAUTE.
JOHN FOLINO, SM 347

asm283 <no_reply@...>

--- In amelyachtowners@y..., jfolino901 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
--- In amelyachtowners@y..., stargazer41amel <no_reply@y...> wrote:
To the Amel who had the special fit for computer on nav station.
Is
it possible to post photos on the locked position and the opened
position? Sounds like an idea I would like to pursue.
YES I COULD TAKE PICTURES, BUT MY BOAT IS IN THE BVI. I WILL NOT BE
RETURNING TO IT UNTIL NEXT YEAR. I SUGGEST YOU SPEAK WITH OR EMAIL
AMEL, OLIVIER BEAUTE.
JOHN FOLINO, SM 347
John

You wont see your boat till next year! I think you should look at a
shedule adjustment.

Vito Ciaravino SM# 283