--
Slavko
SM 2000
#279 Bonne Anse, sailing in Croatia

Jim Anderson

The wooden insert and cushion to do this are stored insert the port forward berth.

Jim
SM384 Sirena Azul
Seattle

Jim Anderson

Spell-check correction: should have read "The wooden insert and cushion to do this are stored UNDERNEATH the port forward berth."
This was so on both SM2K's I've owned. I'm all but certain it was standard.

Slavko Despotovic

On Sun, Jun 20, 2021 at 07:37 PM, Jim Anderson wrote:
Spell-check correction: should have read "The wooden insert and cushion to do this are stored UNDERNEATH the port forward berth."
This was so on both SM2K's I've owned. I'm all but certain it was standard.

 Thank you. I have found it.
--
Slavko
SM 2000