From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io]
On Behalf Of eric freedman
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2020 8:30 PM
To: 'eric'; main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Crew to NY.

Hi Tom.

I will leave as soon as the government of SXM allows me to go to Kimberlite.

I have been trying to land on the island for 6 weeks.

I will be in touch as soon as I hear from the government.

I will let you know about crew at that time.

Thank you for the offer.

My email is kimberlite@...

Fair Winds

Eric