Dashboard drawings Amel 55 mk1

Joan Blaas

Hello,

We are doing a refit of our Amel 55 from 2012 and replacing the instruments etc. I was wondering if anyone has a drawing of the cockpit dashboard with the exact measurements.

I was also wondering if somebody has the material specification of the black panels used on the dashboard.

Thanks,

Joan
Amel #5505

Jose Alegria

Jonh hi

The material specifications are:

3M 1080 CF12 / CFS12 Black Carbon Fiber — Vinyl Flex Wrap

Can you share why and what are the new instruments you will install ?

Thank you

Kindest regards
José Alegria
A55#003MERIT