--
Slavko
SM 2000
#279 Bonne Anse in Croatia

Porter McRoberts

I shave enjoyed years of Martin’s friendly, prescient and spot on great advice.   Dessalator: awesome company and great service. Highly recommend!!!

Porter McRoberts
S/V IBIS A54-152
WhatsApp:+1 754 265 2206
Www.fouribis.net

On May 25, 2022, at 6:50 PM, Slavko Despotovic <slavko@...> wrote:

Hello,

I feel I have to share my experience with  Dessalator support. I hope I am not breaking any rules. Few weeks ago I changed membranes and was struggling with pressure switch the switches watermaker off. That happened at 58. Yesterday evening I wrote e mail to   contact@... Explaining my problem. This morning I got mail explaining who to call in Spain or send him message. I have send message with explanation. After one hour there was a reply where to look take a photo and send it him. After that he was guiding me trough the process that finally cleared the problem. His name is Martin great man with a lot of knowledge. It was great experience.

--
Slavko
SM 2000
#279 Bonne Anse in Croatia

Mohammad Shirloo

I have worked with Martin for many years and he has been extremely responsive and knowledgeable. I also would recommend him highly to all that have any issues with Dessalator.

As an aside, I found out that the boards on the 150 l/hr units are susceptible to voltages exceeding 230V. So if you do use the water maker on shore power, as we sometimes do, variations in voltage can damage the board. These boards were custom made for Amel and are no longer available. We had to send ours back for another issue and they replaced the susceptible components at the time of service, so we do not risk potential damage in the future.

Great service, very knowledgeable and happy to help.

Respectfully;

Mohammad Shirloo
+1-323-633-2222 Cell
+1-424-644-0908 Fax

#279 Bonne Anse in Croatia

Vladan SV PAME

Hi Group,

Here is another valuable contact for your Dessalator issues:

Vincent Koster
e-mail: ifo@...
mob: +31641767659 - you can contact him by WhatsApp

Vincent working for Dessalator for about 20 years and his main job is to design electronics but his knowledge is not limited only to electronics. I meet him personally, he made my Dessalator working again after not been in use for more then 4 years.
Great guy, fast response, willing to help and to share his knowledge.
I got his permission to share his contact details so feel free to contact him.

Best Regards,

--
Vladan

A54 #157
SV PAME

David Crisp

Had help from Martin last week and I too give a big thumbs up to the quality of support from Dessalator.
--
David Crisp
SV Wilna Grace