Topics

Dimensions Please

Ian Shepherd <g4ljf@...>

Hi,

is there anyone out there on board a SM or better still a SM2000? I need to know the inside dimensions of the space under the bottom companionway step. That is the height from the removable floor panel under the step to the underside of the bottom step, and the width inside the step sides. I need to buy a replacement bread making machine for my new boat and this is where I stored it on Crusader. Unfortunately the model I had is no longer available, so I need to be sure that another make will fit in there before I purchase

As Amel are on holiday, and Crusader is 3000 miles away and now sold, if you can help, then I would be very grateful, especially as the shop sales are now on!

Wishing you all a Very Happy and Great Sailing New Year

Ian Shepherd

ex SM2000 #299

ps Richard Tate ..if you see this, please can you remove the 'For Sale' message that you kindly posted. Thanks.

caramel02uk <no_reply@...>

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "Ian Shepherd" <g4ljf@c...>
wrote:
[...]

dear ian,the dimentions are 50mm wide 40mm deep and 30 mm high ie
from floor to under side of bottom step. i can get a russel hobbs
4461 in the space, however i stow one of those small black and decker
workmates in that space, AMEL made up a length of stainless rod to
pass through the steps to secure it in place. best wishes paddy >