Topics

Diruptor circuit breakers

David Kurtz

I'm hunting for a 25 amp bipolar (2 pole) 230 volt circuit breaker for my SM2K.  Alexandre Uster von Baar, I see that you have a number of spare breakers from Nikimat.  I'd be interested in buying the lot of them as spares if the lot contains a 25 amp bipolar 230 volt.

Dave Kurtz
SM2 #380
S/V Celtic Cross

Detroit, Michigan

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Good afternoon Dave,

All my Diruptors were sold 3 years ago...  may be you are looking at on old link.
Here is the up to date:  http://nikimat.com/parts_for_sale/

Sincerely, Alexandre