Topics

Drawings and/or Schematic of Sharki fuel tank

CAMERON BURNESS

One last question for the Forum from Gibraltar for the day.
Are there any drawings or schematics of the Sharki fuel tank, 1984 vintage.
We are going to have to empty the tank and see what it is like.
We have not as yet fully investigated the tank ourselves, that is tomorrows job.
Any advance information and/or drawings associated with the fuel tank on the Sharki before we start would
be appreciated.
Thanks
Craig & Cameron
Daal II, #97, 1984
Gibraltar

GrahamJohnston42 <grahamjohnston42@yahoo.com>

Hi Cameron.
I do not have a drawing of the tank but I have a great deal of other useful info on the Sharki.
If you would like to copies let me know by email.

Graham Sharki 181

Marco Baldan

Hello Graham,

I am in the looking to purchase a Sharki. Any useful information would be most welcome.
Marco BaldanĀ
Albin Vega 3339 - Spray