Topics

Emails from our Group Bouncing when sent to some members. #IMPORTANT

We have a number of members whose email is not working. I looked at the individual records. It is difficult for me to tell why this is happening and it appears that most of these members applied when we were still with Yahoo. In the next several days, I will be removing some of these accounts, beginning with the oldest first.

Please notify me (brouse"at"gmail.com) if this has any effect on your ability to use our group.

CW Bill Rouse brouse@...
Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

Peter de Groot

Hi bill
Thanks for looking into the email problem
Count me in on possibly having problems
I responded to the rpm post and have not seen it

Thanks