Enclosure of wet closet SM 2000


Jose Venegas
 

After installing the 5 KW inverter we decided to make a well-vented enclosure for the wet closet. I wanted to make sure that the handle next to the navigation table was preserved. Here is the result at a very good price made by a carpenter in Cartagena.


Mark Erdos
 

 Jose, that looks AWESOME!


Nice job.

 

With best regards,

 

Mark

 

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - French Polynesia

www.creampuff.us

 



On 8/5/2022 2:07 PM, Jose Venegas via groups.io wrote:
After installing the 5 KW inverter we decided to make a well-vented enclosure for the wet closet. I wanted to make sure that the handle next to the navigation table was preserved. Here is the result at a very good price made by a carpenter in Cartagena.


Louis Trepanier
 

Hello Jose & Mark,

Super look and quite practical. Thanks for sharing this great idea!
I am also considering installing a bigger inverter on my A54.
Please tell me what house battery pack (and possibly solar panels) you have to supply such a big inverter.

Louis 
SV Amelia II

On Aug 6, 2022, at 3:44 AM, Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

 Jose, that looks AWESOME!

Nice job.

 

With best regards,

 

Mark

 

Skipper
Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275
Currently cruising - French Polynesia

 



On 8/5/2022 2:07 PM, Jose Venegas via groups.io wrote:
After installing the 5 KW inverter we decided to make a well-vented enclosure for the wet closet. I wanted to make sure that the handle next to the navigation table was preserved. Here is the result at a very good price made by a carpenter in Cartagena.


Jose Venegas
 

Hello Mark and Louis 

i was very happy with the design and excellent execution that the Carpenter came up with.  His name is Maximo and I highly recommend him.

Louis here you can find answers to your question and more 
https://amelyachtowners.groups.io/g/main/message/63270?p=%2C%2C%2C20%2C0%2C0%2C0%3A%3ACreated%2C%2CIpanema%2C20%2C2%2C0%2C90263071

Jose Gabriel Venegas 
Ipanema SM2000 278
currently at Cartagena de Indias 


Louis Trepanier
 

Thanks Jose for this much appreciated recap. It will be most useful when time comes to replace the lead/acid batteries and to simultaneously  upgrade the Electrical System.
Louis 

On Aug 6, 2022, at 14:55, Jose Venegas via groups.io <josegvenegas@...> wrote:

Hello Mark and Louis 

i was very happy with the design and excellent execution that the Carpenter came up with.  His name is Maximo and I highly recommend him.

Louis here you can find answers to your question and more 
https://amelyachtowners.groups.io/g/main/message/63270?p=%2C%2C%2C20%2C0%2C0%2C0%3A%3ACreated%2C%2CIpanema%2C20%2C2%2C0%2C90263071

Jose Gabriel Venegas 
Ipanema SM2000 278
currently at Cartagena de Indias