Topics

Eno - 4 Burner Cooker and Grill - FOR SALE #stove

Barry Connor

We are completing our full conversion to Lithium batteries next week on the Amel Caraibe dock at Le Marin, Martinique. Our Eno oven cooker is being replaced with the Italian made Horizon 3 Electric Oven with Induction Cooktop.
The Eno oven cooker is in perfect working condition and has had very little use. If any Amel owner could use this oven, make us an offer. Have arranged with the Amel Caraibe Le Marin workshop to store this oven for an Amel owner if needed. I have spare parts - jets, switches etc.
Also have 3 x 23.5 litre fibre glass (can visually see the gas level) LPG bottles which fit securely in the gas locker. I have many different Countries connectors to self refill these bottles.
Please make us an offer if any Amel owner could use this gear.
Best Regards

Barry and Penny
"SV Lady Penelope II"
Amel 54.  #17
Le Marin, Martinique

Alan Grayson

Hi Barry, I would love to get your spare parts especially the switches as a previous owner melted a couple of ours. Could you send me a picture of the spares so I can make sure they are the same.
Regards
Alan Grayson
SM 406 Ora Pai
Ft Lauderdale
bazgrayson@...

[...]

eric freedman

Hi Barry,

What is your email address?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

[...]

Hi Eric,
Contact: connor_barry@...
UK Cell: +44 7790 399900
Martinique Cell: +696 696 50 90 49
Best. Barry

[...]

Hi Alan,
I do have some turn on/off knobs. If you don’t pull the cover plate out when grilling you can melt these.
I am currently offering all spares as part of the oven sale.
Will let you know next week if I keep them.
Best. Barry