Topics

Eumenia Mini 5500 Dishwasher Parts

Ken Powers SV Aquarius

All,

I have a Eumenia Mini 5500 Dishwasher, and would like keep Aquarius stock.  But, need to get spare parts for the dishwasher.  I have emailed ersatzteile@schabauer-service dot at , but have not received a response.  The evacuation pump is out, and might try to find a replacement which is similar if I can not get the exact replacement.

Any thoughts on what I should do.

Thanks!

Kenneth Powers
Aquarius sm2k262

Elja Röllinghoff Balu SM 222

He Kenneth ,

In germany is a shut down since december an i think we stay bis end of januar when it is going bad end of februar

Best
Elja SM 222
Balu

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Mark Erdos

Hi Kenneth,

Please be sure to post your findings. Our evacuation pump causes the breaker to pop. Otherwise, the dishwasher still works. I would like to get this operational again since we used it often while on anchor.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Tahiti, French Polynesia

www.creampuff.us

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ken Powers SV Aquarius
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2021 7:50 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Eumenia Mini 5500 Dishwasher Parts

All,

I have a Eumenia Mini 5500 Dishwasher, and would like keep Aquarius stock.  But, need to get spare parts for the dishwasher.  I have emailed ersatzteile@schabauer-service dot at , but have not received a response.  The evacuation pump is out, and might try to find a replacement which is similar if I can not get the exact replacement.

Thanks!

Kenneth Powers
Aquarius sm2k262

I have purchased parts from him in the past but had a German owner contact him for me. He is a dealer/repair shop and has limited parts. Your email matches the one I have and I also have this:
Gerhard Huber

Ersatzteilverkauf
Schabauer Service & Vertrieb GmbH
IZ NÖ Süd, Str. 2a, Obj.M39/1
A-2355 Wr. Neudorf

Tel.:  02236 8120 73

Fax.: 02236 8120 14

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
Address: 720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550 
View My Training Calendar

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 11:05 AM Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

Hi Kenneth,

Please be sure to post your findings. Our evacuation pump causes the breaker to pop. Otherwise, the dishwasher still works. I would like to get this operational again since we used it often while on anchor.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Tahiti, French Polynesia

www.creampuff.us

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ken Powers SV Aquarius
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2021 7:50 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Eumenia Mini 5500 Dishwasher Parts

All,

I have a Eumenia Mini 5500 Dishwasher, and would like keep Aquarius stock.  But, need to get spare parts for the dishwasher.  I have emailed ersatzteile@schabauer-service dot at , but have not received a response.  The evacuation pump is out, and might try to find a replacement which is similar if I can not get the exact replacement.

Thanks!

Kenneth Powers
Aquarius sm2k262

Ken Powers SV Aquarius

Thanks ALL,

I will be heading back to Lithuania in a few weeks, and will try to contact him from there.  If not I am going to try to find the closest pump and retrofit!

All the best!

Ken
Aquarius SM2K262

Ken,

When the drain pump failed on the original Austrail Clothes washer I bought one here: https://www.espares.co.uk/search?SearchTerm=dishwasher%20pump

I was lucky in that I matched what I thought looked like the pump. It fit perfectly.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
Address: 720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550 
View My Training Calendar

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 10:11 PM Ken Powers SV Aquarius <ken@...> wrote:
Thanks ALL,

I will be heading back to Lithuania in a few weeks, and will try to contact him from there.  If not I am going to try to find the closest pump and retrofit!

All the best!

Ken
Aquarius SM2K262