Topics

Event: An Amel Survey by Olivier Beaute - Saturday, 16 January 2021 #cal-invite

main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

An Amel Survey by Olivier Beaute

When:
Saturday, 16 January 2021
20:00 to 21:00
(UTC+00:00) UTC

Where:
From La Rochelle, France

Organizer: Bill Rouse brouse@...

All,

It is my great pleasure to announce that Olivier Beaute will present at our first ZOOM Meeting of 2021. It will be held on 16 January 2021 20:00 to 21:00 UTC. Details:

Many members of the Amel Yacht Owners Group trained on their new Amels with Olivier in La Rochelle. Many of us relied on Olivier as the manager of Amel SAV. And, a substantial number of our Group have used Olivier's surveys when purchasing their pre-owned Amels. As most of you know, after a long and successful career with Amel, Olivier Beaute went into the survey business and established ATLANTIC YACHT SURVEY.

The topic of Olivier's ZOOM Meeting will be "An Amel Survey." His presentation will last about 30 minutes with 30 minutes for questions. Tilo Peters will monitor, queue, and ask Olivier your texted questions.

This meeting will be very good for all of our members.
  • Members who own an Amel will someday face having their Amel surveyed. These members will be interested in how to maintain and prepare their boat for a survey and some of the common things that are overlooked by Sellers in preparation to sell their Amel. This will be important information to know in advance of a survey.
  • Members who are searching for an Amel will need a survey to complete the purchase. These members will enjoy learning more about the survey process, especially the Olivier Beaute survey process. This should be extremely valuable.

I suspect that this meeting may book to capacity and urge you to register soon.

Topic: AYOG January Gathering: An Amel Survey
Time: Jan 16, 2021 08:00 PM (20:00) GMT

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 821 2513 7503

Join by Skype for Business

YouTube Livestream: https://youtu.be/zYika5HEkZE

Roque

Great idea!

Congrats

Roque

Em qui., 3 de dez. de 2020 às 12:39, main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> escreveu:

An Amel Survey by Olivier Beaute

When:
Saturday, 16 January 2021
20:00 to 21:00
(UTC+00:00) UTC

Where:
From La Rochelle, France

[...]

Alain Blanchard

Dear all,

I am a new member and my name is Alain Blanchard (recently retired). I have finally found the boat I was looking for. I am the new care holder of Koriolys (SM 164 / we kept the same name) and I called for Olivier to conduct the survey last October. I was really satisfied with Olivier’s performance and all the advices from him.
I am sure that every participant will enjoy the Zoom meeting.
I am impressed with the quality of comments and advices from all you.

Again very happy to be part of this family.

Regards / Alain

Le 3 déc. 2020 à 16:50, Roque <ediroque@...> a écrit :

Great idea!

Congrats

Roque

Em qui., 3 de dez. de 2020 às 12:39, main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> escreveu:

An Amel Survey by Olivier Beaute

When:
Saturday, 16 January 2021
20:00 to 21:00
(UTC+00:00) UTC

Where:
From La Rochelle, France

Organizer: Bill Rouse brouse@...

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

[...]

Germain Jean-Pierre

Hi Alain,

You have joined the best tool to keep your Amel in top form.

Welcome

Jean-Pierre Germain, Eleuthera, SM007, New Zealand

On 4/12/2020, at 5:36 AM, Alain Blanchard <akdf85@...> wrote:

[...]

From La Rochelle, France