Event: PredictWind Presentation by Keyrn McMaster, Ocean Racer and Executive with PredictWind - Saturday, June 18, 2022 #cal-invite

Group Notification <noreply@...>

PredictWind Presentation by Keyrn McMaster, Ocean Racer and Executive with PredictWind

When:
Saturday, June 18, 2022
20:00 to 21:00
(UTC+00:00) UTC

Where:
Group Zoom Meeting

Organizer: Bill Rouse brouse@... +18323804970

PredictWind provides the top-ranked forecast models globally. These leading models are only available through PredictWind, giving unparalleled weather data. Keryn n McMaster, ocean racer and Sales Manager for Predict Wind will present Predict Wind and its benefits to Amel Owners.

Zoom and YouTube Links will be added here

All,

I really hope that you attend this zoom meeting!

If you do not know who Keryn McMaster is, you might be interested in these:
About Keryn: https://www.yachtingnz.org.nz/news/sailors-corner-keryn-mcmaster
Video by Keryn PredictWind & IridiumGo: https://youtu.be/v9sCMKxdFa0

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

JB Duler

Hello,

I won’t be able to attend (sailing right now) but I have few questions

Their product is painfully slow even with average wifi or cell phone, hence the massive Iridium bills.

What can they do to improve downloads? Upgrade their AWS plan?
Avoid fancy graphics and colors?
Avoid Google earth when you search a new forecast point?

Their software crashes too often, do you they have any plans for improvements?

Thanks you,

JB Duler

--
John Bernard "JB" Duler
San Francisco

Tilo, See JB's questions below.

JB, We will try to get answers. When you have time, you can watch the recorded meeting via YouTube

https://youtu.be/ZbDYjps-K3g

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550

On Fri, Jun 17, 2022 at 3:01 PM JB Duler <jbduler@...> wrote:
[...]

Tilo & Jeannette Peters

Thanks JB for putting up those questions. I’ll make sure to ask Keryn about those things.

Fair winds!

Tilo