Topics

Event: ZOOM

Go to
YouTube Live stream: https://youtu.be/ufad3J8J-go

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550
www.AmelOwnersYachtSchool.com

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020, 6:42 PM Danny and Yvonne SIMMS <simms@...> wrote:

Hi Bill,

I had to leave the zoom at 8.50 (20.50) so missed a lot of it. When will the UTube be up for reference.

Kind Regards

Danny

SM 299

Ocean pearl

On 28 May 2020 at 10:22 CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

I think this one on insurance is going to be good.

We plan to live stream on zoom and youtube and have a copy available on youtube for future reference.

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School

+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...

View My Training Calendar

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 5:11 PM eric freedman < kimberlite@...> wrote: