File /Yanmar 4JH3-HTE Alignment Information/Engine and C-Drive and Vetus coupling replacement and re-alignment Rev 1.00.pdf uploaded #file-notice

Group Notification <noreply@...>

The following files and folders have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io group.

By: Raul Schleier <raul.schleier@...>

Notes with images and comments from my recent engine mount and flexible coupling service and C-drive alignment on SM2k#344 - Yanmar 4JH3-TE

Roque

Impressive!  Well done! Thanks

Roque
Attika A54 #117
Paraty - Brazil

--
Roque
Attika A54 117

Alan Leslie

Thank you very much for your detailed procedure.
We will need to do this at some point...your information is very useful and filed
One thing is interesting ... the type and supplier of mounts seems to be quite different on other boats
Ours for example don't look like yours from memory ...I'm  not on the boat so I can;t confirm
BUT Many thanks for your in depth artiicle
Cheers
Alan
Elyse
SM437

Eric Freedman

Kimberlite also has different mounts.

They are Yanmar mounts on the engine and Vetus mounts on the sail drive.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376