Frigoboat air conditioning manual

Helen and Kostas Yuvanidi

Dear Maud,

Hope you had a great summer.

We are very happy with our new drive unit and thankyou for all your help!

We have left the boat in a marina on the island of Samos and are using her as a winter home. We are trying to get the air conditioning to work on heat and haven’t managed and the engineer who came could only suggest that we might need to service the central board , but he also felt that that was unlikely to be the fault as both units have the same problem. We have the original brochure but it is all in Italian. I tried using google translate but it is a slow and laborious task. We are wondering if you have the brochure in English somewhere on file? I tried to find it online but drew a blank.

I’ll attach a photo of the original brochure.

Best regards,
Helen and Kosta on Meditation SM29

Samos, Greece

Maud's email is SAV@...

Bill

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 8:42 AM Helen and Kostas Yuvanidi <helenmi57@...> wrote:
[...]

Hi Bill,

Thanks!!!
How I managed to send the email to you instead of Maud beats me…😂

All the best,
Helen