Can assure you NOT a fun experience!!!

This was crossing from MARE (NEW CALEDONIA) to TANNA (VANUATU).

Best Regards Teun

May 8, 2021 14:35:47

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Courtney Gorman via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, May 8, 2021 14:13
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Tender Amel 54

Hi Mohammad

I used to have the 10’ 6” Highfield and loved it you can put it longways with the rear pontoons on either side of the shower hatch or across either way fits.  If using the winter enclosure must be placed across does partially block part of the deck but really no issue.

Cheers

Courtney

Trippin

Carriacou Quarantine

On May 8, 2021, at 3:44 PM, Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...> wrote:

Hi Dirk;

Thanks for sharing your experience.

We are getting ready to make our final selection of our new tender. We intend to carry the tender on the aft sundeck and was wondering if the tender interferes with the Mizzen traveler, or any other operational items on the boat. when stowed on the aft sundeck? Did you get any of the options and if so, which ones would you recommend?

Respectfully;

Mohammad Shirloo

+1-323-633-2222  Cell

+1-424-644-0908  Fax