Topics

FW: Replacement HP hoses for Dessalator - UPDATE

Mark Erdos

I am wondering if someone who has ordered or understands HP hoses for the water maker would be kind enough to take a quick peek at this (before I push the buy button) and make sure this is correct:

HT-06-ASB | 3/8" HYDRAULAX TOUGH™ Hydraulic Hose Assembly

Code: HT-06-ASB

Fitting #1: SS-FJX-06-06 | (Stainless)3/8" JIC 37° Flare Female Swivel (SS-FJX-06-06)

Fitting #2: SS-FJX-06-06 | (Stainless)3/8" JIC 37° Flare Female Swivel (SS-FJX-06-06)

Overall Length: 3 feet 0 inches

These are about US$85 per 3’ hose assembled.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff