Begin forwarded message:

From: jp.germain45@...
Date: 21 July 2021 at 14:59:32 GMT+12
To: Germain Jean-Pierre <jp.germain45@...>

Richard May

Ooh, that is super nice.  Thank you for the pix.  I am receiving my GN Espace this week and should have some photos to follow.
--
Richard May
SM 477 Avogato

Germain Jean-Pierre

Hi Richard,

Somehow, the comments were lost..

Pic1:  shows suction cups
Pic2:  induction cooktop resting on Corian counter
Pic3:  vertical photo. Forward part is at top
Pic4:  induction unit resting on the GN grate.

Very practical setup… large inverter needed. Ours is 3KW

Cheers,

Jean-Pierre Germain, Eleuthera, SM007, Opua NZ

On 25 Jul 2021, at 12:39, Richard May via groups.io <airwisrich2000@...> wrote:

Ooh, that is super nice.  Thank you for the pix.  I am receiving my GN Espace this week and should have some photos to follow.
--
Richard May
SM 477 Avogato

Richard May

Jean-Pierre,
Do you have a standard battery install (amp/hrs)?  And, do you plug in the cooktop to one of the standard outlets or did you run special wire to the stove area to handle the large amount of current?
--
Richard May
SM 477 Avogato