From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of eric freedman
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2020 9:02 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Getting to St Maarten- New York

Hi Porter,

Thanks for the offer.

I plan on flying to St Thomas June 1st.

I will either charter a small plane, if I can get into the airport, or a powerboat to take me to St Maarten June 2.

If they will allow me I will haul the boat June 3 and have it surveyed. I will then have insurance. I will have a friend do my food shopping.

We will fuel up and head directly for NY asap.

If you can get to St Thomas, please join us.

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376