Topics

great source for watermaker membranes.

eric freedman

I was looking for new membranes for my watermaker and found this company.

I needed SW30-2540 not only are they huge they were the least expensive by quite a bit.

https://www.evoquaadvantage.com/product/Products/Browse-by-Brand/Dow-Filmtec/Seawater-Membranes/Seawater-RO-Membrane-Filmtec-SW30-2540?gclid=CNqgz87eqtQCFYhKDQodoJkE7A

Evoqua Water Technologies

​We have more than 170 offices, plants and factories throughout Australia, Canada, China, Germany, Italy, Singapore, the United Kingdom and United States

Number of employees: more than 4,000 worldwide

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

Slavko Despotovic

Hi Eric,

I am just in process of ordering membranes for my D60 dessalator. The price of SW30-2540 on the site you have in your mail is very affordable. What is your experience with them. I would need membranes in Slovenia, EU.

Regards,
--
Slavko
SM 2000
#279 Bonne Anse in Portoroz

Remember there is one manufacturer of membranes in the world. Regardless of where you buy them, they are the same and made by Filmtech
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

#279 Bonne Anse in Portoroz

Slavko Despotovic

I know that. Question I asked is due to significant price difference for the same product from different suppliers.
--
Slavko
SM 2000

#279 Bonne Anse in Portoroz

Slavko Despotovic

👍
--
Slavko
SM 2000
#279 Bonne Anse in Portoroz

Teun BAAS

Except, from what I have been taught by THE MASTER, you have a SPECTRA water maker. Then the length is slightly shorter and you are forced to buy from SPECTRA .

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

In Storage on the hard in COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA

February 17, 2021 10:18:00

USA cell: +1 832 477 8842

AUSTRALIA cell: +61 5951 8909

#279 Bonne Anse in Portoroz

Patrick McAneny

Bill , Is there a dealer here in the States that you would recommend that have fair prices? A bit chilly down there ,I hope you have electricity ,take care.
Thanks,
Pat
SM Shenanigans

+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...

#279 Bonne Anse in Portoroz

Doug Smith

I recently purchased them through an Amazon site, Wateranywhere, and they arrived quickly and were very affordably priced.  As Bill R says, they are Dow Filmtec, so I am not sure how they would suffer from a quality issue that wouldn’t affect all sellers.  Mine were for the Duo 100, which uses the Sw30-2521.

Doug Smith

S/V Aventura, Amel 54-113

Patuxent River, MD USA

#279 Bonne Anse in Portoroz

eric freedman

Try Amazon,

Less expensive than airwaterice and free prime shipping if you have prime.

#279 Bonne Anse in Portoroz