From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of ste.dente
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2020 5:51 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Ground plates change #replacement

Dear Amelians,
I’m mounting a SSB radio on Euploia. It seems to the technician that the ground plate is old and too “smooth” to grant a good conduction; he thinks it would be better to change it. Someone of you did that? Is it sufficient to unscrew the four screws or should I pay attention to something special to be done? How is the plate hold in site?
Thanks a lot to anyone could contribute
Stefania e Dietmar
Euploia SN #93
Italy