Topics

Group Insurance questionnaire

karkauai

Edited

Please let us know your thoughts, what ever they are, regarding a possible Amel owners group policy.

Here is a beief survey to assess interest. It only takes a few minutes and will determine if there is enough interest to continue.
Thanks,

https://kivfinance.typeform.com/to/weCULvfW
--
Kent & Iris
KRISTY

Courtney Gorman

I believe this was sent before and I already replied.  Are you wanting us to fill it out again?

On Feb 27, 2021, at 6:12 PM, karkauai via groups.io <karkauai@...> wrote:

Please let us know your thoughts, what ever they are, regarding a possible Amel owners group policy.

Here is a beief survey to assess interest. It only tajes a few minutes and will determine if there is enough interest to continue.
Thanks,

https://kivfinance.typeform.com/to/weCULvfW
--
Kent & Iris
KRISTY
SM243

JB Duler

Courtney, no need to fill the questionnaire again. Kent was reminding people to fill out the questionnaire.

We had a lot of answers, but the more the better.
Thank you to all who have answered already.
--
John Bernard "JB" Duler
San Francisco

Ken Powers SV Aquarius

Hello All,

The more input we (Amel Owners) provide, the better chance for a successful Amel Owners Group insurance solution.

If you have not filled out the questionnaire, please do so.

All the best,

Ken Powers
Aquarius
SM2K#262

Richard Dallett

Ken, I just joined the group.  I am looking to buy an A54.  Do you know any owners in the US who might want to sell theirs?

Richard Dallett

484-431-4040

dallettrichard@...

The more input we (Amel Owners) provide, the better chance for a successful Amel Owners Group insurance solution.

If you have not filled out the questionnaire, please do so.

All the best,

Ken Powers
Aquarius
SM2K#262

karkauai

Edited

Hi Richard, welcome to the group! There is a subgroup in this forum where owners can post their yachts for sale.  I can't imagine selling Kristy and not notifying the group first.
If you are in the US, I highly recommend Joel Potter as the broker here with the most experience and knowledge of Amels.  He knows almost every boat sold in the US personally and can steer you away from boats that have problems others might not know about.
Kent
SM 243
KRISTY

Kent & Iris