group purchase of 10 or more Ultramarine anchors. (35 and 45kg)

jlm@jlmertz.fr

Hello AMEL owners .....Since I have CottonBay (Super Maramu 2000 hull number 316) I find that the boat at anchor skids too easily.....
On this forum I am not the only one to think that the original anchor (articulated) is not terrible. I will therefore replace it with an Ultra Marine anchor of 35 or 45kg which on this forum gives great satisfaction.
The company Ultra Marine offers me a particularly attractive price for a group purchase of 10 anchors.

If you are interested in this anchor, I suggest you join this group purchase on http: // www.cottonbay.fr/U_a.php

I specify that the commercial relationship will be between you and Ultramarine, I am only offering this possibility of group purchase here.

Jean Luc Mertz

CottonBay SM 3156

Dimitris Krasopoulos

What is the price of the 45kg. I just bought it. I tested it 5 days ago. It fits excellent on the 54 anchor arrangement. If you can refer also my name I will appreciate

Στάλθηκε από το iPhone of Dimitris Krasopoulos

On 1 Apr 2021, at 13:06, jlm@... wrote:

Hello AMEL owners .....Since I have CottonBay (Super Maramu 2000 hull number 316) I find that the boat at anchor skids too easily.....
On this forum I am not the only one to think that the original anchor (articulated) is not terrible. I will therefore replace it with an Ultra Marine anchor of 35 or 45kg which on this forum gives great satisfaction.
The company Ultra Marine offers me a particularly attractive price for a group purchase of 10 anchors.

If you are interested in this anchor, I suggest you join this group purchase on http: // www.cottonbay.fr/U_a.php

I specify that the commercial relationship will be between you and Ultramarine, I am only offering this possibility of group purchase here.

Jean Luc Mertz

CottonBay SM 3156

Ulrich Michael Dangelmeyer

Kalimera! Dimitris,

you stated, the 45 kg anchor fits with the 54 bow roller arrangement. Did you fitted it together with the UM swivel and on a10 mm chain. all together matched fine?

THX for your experienced response, very appreciated.

Best

Ulrich
S/y SoleilBleu A54#088
<>
Am 01.04.2021 um 12:43 schrieb Dimitris Krasopoulos <dkrasopoulos@...>:

[...]

Vladan SV PAME

Edited

I fitted yesterday Ultra 45 kg + Ultra swivel + 100 m @ 10 mm chain. It fits perfectly on bow roller and you can keep Wasi 30 kg on port side roller.
--
Vladan

A54 #157 PAME

Dimitris Krasopoulos

Yes swivel as well and 10 mm inox chain 80 meters is excellent

On 1 Apr 2021, at 13:47, Ulrich Michael Dangelmeyer <ulrich.dangelmeyer@...> wrote:

[...]

Σε ευχαριστώ πολύ Δημήτρη!

Thank you very much Dimitris!

Ulrich.
<>

[...]

Chris Doucette

I wish this was available for the US. Thank you irrespective.

Chris

On Apr 1, 2021, at 7:44 AM, Ulrich Michael Dangelmeyer <ulrich.dangelmeyer@...> wrote:

[...]

Always welcome

On 1 Apr 2021, at 14:44, Ulrich Michael Dangelmeyer <ulrich.dangelmeyer@...> wrote:

[...]

Davi Rozgonyi

I might be interested, shipped to Greece. Price for 35 and 45kg please?

jlm@jlmertz.fr

Hello,

The price is clearly detailed (transopt, vat, and swivel) on the link : http: // www.cottonbay.fr/U_a

Jean Luc Mertz

CottonBay SM 316

Le 01/04/2021 à 12:43, Dimitris Krasopoulos a écrit :
[...]

YES it is very fine ..

Jean Luc Mertz

CottonBay SM 316

Le 01/04/2021 à 12:47, Ulrich Michael Dangelmeyer a écrit :
[...]

Merci,

Thank you for your feedback ....

Jean Luc Mertz

CottonBay SM 3156

Le 01/04/2021 à 13:18, Vladan Bojic a écrit :

[Edited Message Follows]

I fitted yesterday Ultra 45 kg + Ultra swivel + 100 m @ 10 mm chain. It fits perfectly on bow roller and you can keep Wasi 30 kg on port side roller.
--
Vladan

A54 #157 PAME

jlm@jlmertz.fr

Hello,

The price is clearly detailed (shipping, vat, and swivel) on the link : http: // www.cottonbay.fr/U_a

  • For more details contact direcly Kris @ UltraMarine : Kris Teaotea <kris@...>

Jean Luc Mertz

CottonBay SM 316

Le 01/04/2021 à 13:58, Davi Rozgonyi a écrit :

I might be interested, shipped to Greece. Price for 35 and 45kg please?

Davi Rozgonyi

I found it... That price is not a super big discount, plus I don't have an eu billing address, so I'm out.