Hardtop for Amel 54 and SM

Philippe Chatton

Hi everyone
I noticed that several SM owners seem to have an interest in a hard top - including myself.
At one point in time we might consider a group order, assuming we can identify a model / manufacturer, and should an interest be confirmed.
Kind regards
Philippe
S/V Chameleon - Antibes FR

Le lun. 25 janv. 2021 à 21:54, Annsofie & Jonas Svanberg <ann-sofie@...> a écrit :
Hi Mohammed
I have got some requests for more pictures. I will put a .pdf together showing it. Just give me a day or two.

The original roof is made by a friend if us and is a sandwich construction with divinycell inbetween the GRP.

Regards
Ann-Sofie
S/Y Lady Annila
SM 232, 1998
Present in Algarve, Portugal

Skickat från min iPhone

25/01/2021 kl. 19:17 skrev Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...>:

Hello Halsinger;

Nice looking hard top. Do you have more pictures and/or videos that show more detail?

Where did you have this top fabricated?

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo