Headsail roller furling replacement motors

Rod Glassford

Hello all Amel owners! I’m new to the site, and too our Amel . We own a 1986 Amel Maramu and need too get a replacement (spare) headsail furling motor. Does anyone know what is available?
cheers,
Rod

Germain Jean-Pierre

Hello Rod,

Welcome to the Amel resources!!! Greatest asset to ownership... in my opinion of course!!

Amel is now using Facnor furlers on their new boats. FWIW...

Would you include the type, name of your vessel and it’s location in your signature block? Helps in locating spares, trades etc near your boat.

Cheers,

Jean-Pierre Germain, Eleuthera, SM 007, New Zealand

On 11/01/2021, at 9:40 AM, Rod Glassford <rod@...> wrote:

Hello all Amel owners! I’m new to the site, and too our Amel . We own a 1986 Amel Maramu and need too get a replacement (spare) headsail furling motor. Does anyone know what is available?
cheers,
Rod

Rod,

You may want to take the current motor to this place in Antigua:
image.png

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar