Hello Maramu Owners and Genoa Swivel

Maramu #202 has a Genoa Swivel that needs replacing. It has a 52mm foil. Amel has a SM swivel that they say is for a 52mm foil.

Has anyone installed a SM Genoa Swivel on a Maramu?

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

Antonio Alati

Hi Bill you mean this ? Maramu n. 211

Il giorno 1 lug 2021, alle ore 21:10, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> ha scritto:

Maramu #202 has a Genoa Swivel that needs replacing. It has a 52mm foil. Amel has a SM swivel that they say is for a 52mm foil.

Has anyone installed a SM Genoa Swivel on a Maramu?

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

Antonio Alati

Il giorno 1 lug 2021, alle ore 21:10, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> ha scritto:

Maramu #202 has a Genoa Swivel that needs replacing. It has a 52mm foil. Amel has a SM swivel that they say is for a 52mm foil.

Has anyone installed a SM Genoa Swivel on a Maramu?

Bill

yes, the swivel

On Thu, Jul 1, 2021 at 3:55 PM Antonio Alati via groups.io <a.alati=yahoo.it@groups.io> wrote:

Il giorno 1 lug 2021, alle ore 21:10, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> ha scritto:

Maramu #202 has a Genoa Swivel that needs replacing. It has a 52mm foil. Amel has a SM swivel that they say is for a 52mm foil.

Has anyone installed a SM Genoa Swivel on a Maramu?

Bill

Aras Grinius

My swivel seized cracked tangs.   I took it to my machinist and we duplicated it with a couple of improvements / a drain hole for the top and zirk fitting for bearing.
Aras #163 sharki 1988